Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bumps In Your Hair

You know when you just can't get the bumps out of your hair, no matter how much you brush? And you can think of nothing else cuz you know the whole world is making fun of you-"What's WRONG with the girl? Why can't she manage to get her hair normal like the rest of us??"

So, first of all, I'm not making fun of you. I think you look totally normal. I definitely didn't notice the bumps till you pointed it out.
Second of all, I don't think you're ridiculous for caring so much even though your mother, brother, best friend may think you are. It's important for you, and that's perfectly okay.

Just wanna tell you, though, people look good when they FEEL good. So, if you feel confident in your bumpy hair, you're gonna look even better than the most straight haired pony-tail girl ever can!

(This message is also for the girls with frizzy hair. Or any other annoying hair thing.)

3 comments:

rutimizrachi said...

How I wish I'd read this when I was a teenage girl, ironing my hair (yes, on the ironing board!) to look like all the other girls. Irony: the year after I graduated high school, everyone was getting permed to make her hair into an Afro. I would have finally been a social hit. Story of my young life. :-D

CHAVA said...

"Irony.."

Pun intended?

rutimizrachi said...

Actually, no. But thanks for giving me another reason to smile.